Novi Community School District is excited to announce the launch of a new service for Parents/Guardians that will enhance communication by allowing us to deliver important information to you via SMS text messaging. This service is not intended to replace our existing means of communication- rather it will enhance them.
The service is provided by SchoolMessenger. Information can be found at www.SchoolMessenger.com/tm
- In order to participate in the new service you must indicate your willingness to receive textmessages to your phone. The process is simple and only takes a few seconds to complete.
- Simply text any one of the following words to the number 68453: SUBSCRIBE, OPTIN, YES.
- You'll know you were successful if you receive the following reply message: "You are registered to receive aprox 3 msgs/mo. Txt STOP to quit, HELP for help."
- You'll want to repeat the opt-in process from any additional wireless numbers that you wish to include.
- In addition to performing the opt-in process above you'll want to insure that the district has your wireless number(s) in our student information database. If you haven't already provided that information to your school please contact them and provide them with that information.
- The district will be officially launching the new service approximately March 10, 2015, so until then you won't receive any further text messages.
Please note, although the district does not charge you for this service, it does not pay for text message charges that may be incurred by you for sending or receiving text messages. Check with your wireless carrier for possible charges.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact your child's school.